If you are looking to properly display your book collection, you have to have the right place to store it. Choose the open Indiana surface and let dozens of your books shine.
- Compact size will allow you to place it in a small room and fully utilize the available space.
- Four practical, removable shelves, divide the bookshelf interior allow you to functionally arrange your books and other trifles.
- Open form helps you display best books and decorations that you want to show off.
- Small, but very functional drawer located in the lower part of the bookshelf significantly increases its utility. A storage space like that is often crucial.
- Bookshelf is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Top: MDF board
Back wall: HDF board
Accessories: roller guides, Schwinn metal fittings, SIRO metal handle
Assembly instruction you will find here