Shoe cabinet will help you keep your hallway organized and store your shoes.
- Compact size will allow you to place it in a small room and fully utilize the available space.
- The cabinet offers you a spacious interior that you can use any way you want. It is great for storing shoes and slippers.
- Metal fittings andsignature handles make this cabinet unique.
- The front opens downwards.
- It is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Top: MDF board, finish foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Back wall: HDF board
Accessories: Hettich hinges, Schwinn metal fittings, SIRO metal handle
Assembly instruction you will find here