If you want to properly display your book collection and are looking for something that will let you properly display your decorations, go with the Indiana bookshelf.
- Three open shelves allow you to functionally arrange your trifles and display decorations.
- Everyday use items can be stored in four handy drawers. They are set on drawer slides with a blocking mechanism , are comfortable and safe to use.
- The bookshelf is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Back wall: HDF board
Accessories: roller guides, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here