2-door Indiana wardrobe is characterized by large available space that is great for storing your clothing.
- Practical, metal hanging rod is great for comfortable storage of clothes while two practical drawers are great for underwear and personal belongings.
- Drawer slides with blocking mechanisms allow for comfortable and safe use of the drawers.
- Characteristic, aged fittings and interesting handles emphasize unique style of this piece of furniture.
- TV cabinet is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Back wall, drawer bottom: HDF board
Accessories: roller guides, Hettich hinges, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here