3-door Indiana wardrobe stands out due to its unique style, capacity and ergonomic interior.
- After opening the left and middle front you will have at your disposal a functional hanging rod and a practical shelf that will allow you to fully use the lower part of the wardrobe.
- The functionality is further increased by a mirror on the inner side of the middle front.
- The right front hides five practical shelves. They are ideal for storing sweatshirts, t-shirts and pants.
- Underwear, scarves and other small items of clothing can be stored in two handy drawers.
- Drawer slides with blocking mechanisms allow for comfortable and safe use of the drawers.
- Characteristic, aged fittings and interesting handles emphasize unique style of this piece of furniture.
- TV cabinet is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Back wall, drawer bottom: HDF board
Accessories: roller guides, Hettich hinges, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here