Classical modular system shelf will allow you to hide away many trinkets and belongings.
- Practical shelf, that divides the cabinet interior allows you to functionally arrange stored items.
- Brand name hinges, ensure comfortable use and allow the fronts to be regulated in all three planes.
- Practical surface works great as a base for a lamp, jewelery box and many other trinkets. Remember, that it's the details that shape the final form of the interior.
- It is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Top: MDF board, finish foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Back wall, drawer bottom: HDF board
Accessories: Hettich hinges, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here