If you are looking to properly display your book collection, you have to have the right place to store it. Choose the Indiana open bookshelf and let your favorite books shine.
- The interior is divided by five shelves – they allow you to organize your belongings and keep them in order.
- You will surely also appreciate the spacious drawer. It is great for storing items you like to keep close at hand.
- The drawer is set on drawer slides with a blocking mechanism, that makes it comfortable and safe to use.
- It is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Top: MDF board
Back wall, drawer bottom: HDF board
Accessories: roller guides, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here