Indiana glass-door cabinet will give your room a unique character. This seemingly classical piece of furniture surprises you with its style and functions.
- Pole-type cabinet will help you functionally arrange a small interior and fully utilize available space.
- Glass front is made of high quality hardened glass making everyday use every safe.
- Stylish decorations, books or a jewelry box can be neatly displayed behind the glass front.
- Brand name hinges ensure smooth door operation and allow you to adjust the fronts in three planes.
- It is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Top: MDF board, finish foil
Fronts: MDF stile, finish foil, toughened glass
Back wall: HDF board
Accessories: Hettich hinges, Schwinn metal fittings, SIRO metal handle
Assembly instruction you will find here