If you are looking to properly display your book collection, you have to have the right place to store it. Choose the Indiana open bookshelf and let your favorite books shine.
- Three open shelves will help you aesthetically organize stored items and keep them in order.
- You will surely make use of two compartments hidden behind the front. They are great for storing items you like to keep close at hand.
- The bookshelf is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Back wall: HDF board
Accessories: Hettich hinges, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here