Living room is the place where everyone living in your house meets. Arrange it in a way that allows everyone to find something for themselves. Do not forget to get a functional TV cabinet that will let you create a TV corner.
- TV cabinet fully utilizes the potential of small rooms – it does not take up much room and will offer you space that you can use any way you want.
- Open shelf running along the width of the cabinet is designed for storing your audiovisual equipment. Its open form will not block signals from your remote and will let you sit back and relax.
- Cable duct in the back of the cabinet allows for free flow of air around your electronics.
- Handy storage space is created by a drawer, that will allow you to hide many trifles and small items that you like to keep close at hand.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Top: MDF board, finish foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Back wall, drawer bottom: HDF board
Accessories: roller guides, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here