Modular Indiana system desk is a great product for school child's room. This universal piece of furniture will grant you a lot of space to work and complete even the most creative ideas.
- Everything you need during work will be available close at hand thanks to two practical drawers.
- Smoothly moving drawers are equipped in drawer slides with blocking mechanisms, that protect them from falling out accidentally.
- Desk top is covered with special hardened foil that makes it more resistant to scratches and mechanical damage.
- Functionality of this piece of furniture is increased by a sliding keyboard shelf. By putting documents and unneeded notebooks there you will free up some desktop space and gain more work space.
- It is available in two stylish color options. Original sutter oak or Scandinavian white canyon pine – decide, which of the colors suits your home the most.
- Simple assembly. By following the manual you will be able to assemble it on your own.
- Indiana collection furniture can be combined freely depending on the size of the rooms, their function and needs of everyone living in your house.
Frame: particle board, finish foil
Top: MDF board, hardened foil
Fronts: particle board, MDF slats, finish foil
Back wall, drawer bottom: HDF board
Accessories: roller guides, Schwinn metal fittings, Siro metal handles
Assembly instruction you will find here