Bergen glass door cabinet - extensive display options
- The Bergen collection is a delightful combination of geometric forms, original details and subdued colors that will work in the living room and bedroom.
- The Bergen two-door showcase will be great when you want to store some things away from your eyes, while others just present. Behind 2 tempered glass fronts you can create stunning displays. The lower 2-door cabinet will have space for documents or embroidered tablecloths.
- The simple form of the block is decorated with a characteristic "indentation" in the side edges. The extension is also a protruding, straight plinth and bevelled edges of the fronts.
- The warm color of sibiu larch wood will add a unique atmosphere to the interior and will be the basis for stylish arrangements.
- Energy-saving LED lighting placed under the shelves will catch the eye and create a unique atmosphere in the interior.
- Pay attention to details. High, cut legs and metal handles add character to the roomy site.
- Branded accessories with a silent closing system allow comfortable use of the furniture every day. The guides have special brakes, thanks to which the fronts of the furniture slow down in the final closing phase and almost silently connect to the body.
- In the Bergen collection you will find a variety of shapes that you can freely combine with each other to create a functional arrangement that suits the needs of your family.